Science and humor:
Creative Science for young associative
researchers with a strong imagination
A comic strip in ca. 120 pictures
Nico van Rooijen
To appear as: http://nicovanrooijen.blogspot.nl
67. Let your secretary do a lot of work that you ought to do yourself.>>
68. Be prepared that logic of women is not similar to that of men, as shown above: “Women are not so difficult. If you made a mistake, say sorry. If she made a mistake, say sorry” Sold by women in their shop (So, as a man, I can’t help).>>
69. But never set up your prickles if people are trying to help you attaining your end, even if you become tired of them.
70. Check similarity of your duplicates.>>
71 A & B. If your duplicates show differences, you may have a problem. Try to find the cause and repeat the complete experiment again. Never change conditions during your experiment.>
72. Realize that you will usually need many more comparable results in order to perform a statistical evaluation. In the above experiment, you have to check the similarities of the various chickens in the chicken-wire. All chickens have their head off. This may remind you to the talking of some of your colleagues.
73. Do not insert any artificial results e.g. when studying autumn leaves. Sooner or later, your colleagues will catch you in the act.
74. Don’t try to continue if you are no longer seeing what you are doing.
75. Sometimes, you might prefer to escape from the laboratory, without anyone seeing your departure.>>
76. However as soon as you remember the enthusiasm of the technicians and other members of your research group, waiting already for a closed door, before you did arrive in the laboratory yourself, you will climb up again.